All dogs must be pre-approved by a Carroll Realty property manager and all required documents received prior to occupying the property. Guest must pay the non-refundable PET FEE associated with the property and agree to the following:
- Dog must be on flea medicine. Sand fleas are everywhere (yard, beach, etc.)! You do not want to risk your dog getting fleas while on vacation!
- We highly recommend that your dog be up-to-date on all vaccines for safety reasons, but this is not mandatory.
- Dog is not allowed on any furniture. Pet hair, dirt, and smell is very hard to clean/remove and additional fees will be assessed if steam cleaning is required. If a dog stains a rug, carpet, bedspread, etc. you will automatically be charged for steam cleaning.
- Upon checking out, please ensure that the property is completely rid of any pet hair/fur. This is becoming extremely hard for our cleaners to have the proper time to clean in between rentals so we are asking that you please clean up after your dog. There should be no visible hair/fur on the bedspreads, sofas, chairs, rugs, floors, etc. We want to be able to allow our fur babies to keep visiting the beach so please help us in keeping the property clean.
- Dog excrement must be picked up in the yard and on the beach and disposed of properly.
- Dog must be crated or restrained to a small area (bathroom or laundry room) if ever left alone in the property. Pets will act differently in an unfamiliar environment than they would in your own home. Please be extra cautious and aware of your dog while in someone else’s home.
- Absolutely no cats or any other kind of animals allowed.
- Guest agrees to follow all city ordinances pertaining to leash laws on the beach. Please visit www.iop.net or www.sullivansisland-sc.com for information regarding these rules.
Failure to follow the pet policy agreement will result in an additional $200 fine and/or possible eviction from the property.
Documentation showing proof of flea medication can be in the form of a personal receipt showing proof of purchase, picture of the medicine, or a letter from your veterinarian (preferred). This can be faxed, emailed, or mailed directly to our office.
Office Address: 103 Palm Blvd, Isle of Palms, SC 29451