CHECK-OUT PROCEDURES & CITY NOISE ORDINANCE POLICY
- Check-Out time is 10:00AM unless otherwise approved by a Carroll Realty employee.
- Please completely empty the refrigerator and freezer. If you’d like, you may bring all unopened items to Carroll Realty to be donated.
- LEAVE THE HOUSE NEAT and take all trash to the outside containers. All guests are responsible for cleaning the grill and leaving it ready for the next guests’ arrival. Every property will be assessed upon your departure and extra cleaning fees will be issued if the property is left in an unacceptable condition.
- Load and start the dishwasher. You are not required to put the dishes away.
- ALL linens and towels should be placed inside the front door to be picked up. You will be fined $25 if this is not done. Linens do NOT include mattress pads or bedspreads.
- All furniture should be in its original location - please do not move it!
- All city ordinances posted in the property shall be adhered to. From the hours of 10:00PM and 10:00AM, please observe the occupancy and vehicle limit stated for the property. Keep the noise level on decks and pool areas at a minimum - police will issue tickets up to $1087 for any violations.
- Absolutely no house parties or pets allowed. You will be fined and/or asked to vacate the property without a refund.
- If gaming systems were hooked up to any TV, please plug the TV & Cable boxes back in correctly before your departure. Guests will be responsible for the maintenance fee of $42.50 if the TVs are not working properly.
- Return all keys to Carroll Realty - NO EXCEPTIONS. There will be a $5.00 fee for every unreturned or lost key. If our office is closed, please place all keys in the mail slot of our office door.
11. Carroll Realty reserves the right to charge additional fees if check-out instructions are not followed.